Are you really the average of the 5 people you spend your time with? For a long time that used to be my point of view.
But yesterday, I listened to a podcast and now I have a slightly different perspective. Because the people that are most successful most likely didn’t have people at their same level next to them to achieve their greatness. I mean who did warren Buffett have in his circle?
So my newest perspective on this is:
Who are the 5 people you are learning from?
And how would you feel if you became like any one of those people? I examined who I’m learning from right now. Some of the people I pay and others I receive their information for free. I say this because you don’t always have to pay to learn from someone you could easily go to the library and get a book. Or you could go to the Internet and read or watch videos or listen to podcasts. So if your mind is saying hey I don’t have any money to be able to pay to learn from someone, I’m letting you off the hook because it doesn’t always take money to be able to learn from some very talented people who decided that they are open to sharing their experience and knowledge with the world.
Tricia's Top 5 people you can learn from too
- Diane Hochman. My number one person I’m learning from today is Diane Hochman. Diane is a giant in the world of attraction marketing and copywriting. You may or may not have heard of her but if you go to YouTube there’s probably 600 videos. You could learn a huge amount from her. So while I chose to pay her to get closer to her and to be able to pick her brain with very specific questions, you can easily go to YouTube and search for her or go to her blog at www.dianehochman.com and learn a ton of stuff for free.
- Ray Higdon. The next person I’m learning a ton from is Ray Higdon. Ray is one of the leading trainers for multi level marketing (MLM) and home business owners. Ray has probably written over 1000 blog posts and he goes live regularly on his fan page and personal profile. If you do any searches on home business you will most likely find one of his blog post popping up in a Google search. Now I’ve also decided to pay Ray. I have bought several of his courses and I’m in his community called rank makers. Yet again he is one that has produced so much content you could learn a lot without having to spend a dime. www.rayhigdon.com
- Tony Robbins. You may of heard of him. He’s quite the guru in the self-help world. I find that his message speaks to me most likely because he is a student of Jim Rohn. Now I haven't actually purchased anything from Tony Robbins, but several other people have purchased things from Tony and given them to me. I have several of his books. I’ve watched lots of videos of him being interviewed. And most recently my dad purchased a DVD set that I will be watching pretty soon.
- Jim Rohn. About a year ago, someone that I worked with suggested that I buy one of his CDs called Building Your Network Marketing Business. I went to Amazon purchased it and uploaded it to my iTunes so now whenever I’m going for a walk I have the ability to have Jim Rohn speaking into my ears. I listen to Jim a lot.
- Alex Charfen. Alex is the newest person that I found. I believe Ray Higdon had recommended his podcast so I signed up for it in iTunes. I actually forgot all about it but then one day, when I was walking in the woods, after another podcast had finished Alex’s Momentum podcast for the Entrepreneurial Personality Type started playing. I am now addicted to listening to him while I go for my daily walk. The things you learn from him will really surprise you. I actually did a thirst challenge because of it and now I’m working on the primal walk so things that seem a little bit out there but his goal is to get people performing at their optimal level. I haven’t yet paid Alex for anything but I wouldn’t be surprised if someday I will.
So if you want to move forward if you want to make progress in your life what are you learning new and who you learning from?
I encourage you to write down the 5 people you learn from. Would you want to be any one of them?
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook so that others could benefit.
Need some help? Send me an email or give me a call!
Join my newsletter here.
call or txt me @ 612-231-5064
P.S. If You Aren’t Generating Leads Into Your Business and Your Upline Doesn’t have An ONLINE Marketing Blueprint In Place, Click Here For Access.